·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
elioquadsport,
Outstanding winter pictures!! Looks like REAL fun. Rides give those of us who don't live near snow some great exposure to the fun you can have. I like the "eyebrow" LED light addition on the one TRX. What a great idea. It looks factory. Always great to see what's happening in other countries.
Thanks again,:rock::rock::rock:
Sid

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
elioquadsport,
Outstanding winter pictures!! Looks like REAL fun. Rides give those of us who don't live near snow some great exposure to the fun you can have. I like the "eyebrow" LED light addition on the one TRX. What a great idea. It looks factory. Always great to see what's happening in other countries.
Sid
cheers,,was good cold fun

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Now that looks like fun!

Shonie

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
elioquadsport,
Sid

Is that not a Rappy with the eye lashes? Didn't see what your talking about on either trx?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
M Quick,
A Rappy it . Gosh I've never made a mistake before. lol.:lol::lol::lol:
Thanks for the correction.
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Nice, and I like that winch on the Trx700xx. Did you post anything on the install, in the how to section?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice, and I like that winch on the Trx700xx. Did you post anything on the install, in the how to section?
longest xx in exsitince..:))...bolted straight onto the bumper mounting holes and brought the bumper forward...only problem if your dropping into a hole you need to remember its longer than normall..:))

1 - 16 of 16 Posts