Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yoshimura Slip on

$175 - firm.

Nothing wrong with it, I just plan to eventually go to a full exhaust.

I don't have the spark arrestor here with me so I'm knocking $10 off.

You pay shipping. Here's what it looks like except the logo is a sticker and not riveted on. As soon as I clean my quad I will have pictures of the EXACT muffler.

Dynojet PCV - SOLD...

$249 - FIRM - you pay shipping.

Nothing wrong with it, I want to go to the EHS/Barker setup.

EHS Lid - Complete - SOLD....

$90 - you pay shipping

Stock muffler with cut spark arrester for $20 - you pay shipping. - SOLD

Here's the dealio - I will not take paypal, well I did, except I hate them. I will take money orders and ship once they clear. I will also consider trades.

Pictures on request, I also have several sales and vouches here, if you want to ask anyone anything...do. I'm a stand-up guy and not a scammer.

:atv::atv::atv::atv::atv::atv::atv::atv:

First come, first serve. You pay you get. I will update this post as things are sold.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
538 Posts
Scuzz, didn't you have the two bros pipe at one time? just curious, why are you swapping exhausts?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I'll answer for him! Yes redrider i used to have the two bro's slip on but didnt like the quality. It seemed as though the pipe was made to fit the quad rather than made specifically for the quad. I now want to switch to the EHS big three and get the sweet ass Barker exhaust. So i'm selling my current setup to get the funds together to make the purchase. The Yoshi is a good pipe and sounds awesome just ask Red-N-BlackXX cause he was following me around at Hatfield McCoy! There is nothing wrong with any of this stuff. I just want to switch to the Awesome EHS racing and Barker setup! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scuzz, didn't you have the two bros pipe at one time? just curious, why are you swapping exhausts?
I'll answer for him! Yes redrider i used to have the two bro's slip on but didnt like the quality. It seemed as though the pipe was made to fit the quad rather than made specifically for the quad. I now want to switch to the EHS big three and get the sweet ass Barker exhaust. So i'm selling my current setup to get the funds together to make the purchase. The Yoshi is a good pipe and sounds awesome just ask Red-N-BlackXX cause he was following me around at Hatfield McCoy! There is nothing wrong with any of this stuff. I just want to switch to the Awesome EHS racing and Barker setup! Thanks!
lol!

He took the words out of my mouth...literally.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
538 Posts
i hear you guys, good to know.

scuzz, you still have your stocker exhuast muffler?

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'll def take one, prob be a few weeks till I get it, maybe I can meet up with you over near the university are

·
Registered
44 Posts
U sure u wnt take paypal for the ehs lid?ill pay right now??I've gotten scammed b4 by sending money orders n I don't want do anything besides paypal anymore.leme know

·
Registered
574 Posts
eviltwin you won't get scammed if you do business with Gary (Scuzz).

Think about it, scammed by the moderator?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Didn't know he was the moderator haha.but still I use paypal for everything.just easier for me to buy things right from the computer instead of getting my 9 month old son in the car seat n dresed to goto the bank n get a money order.leme kno if you can take paypal this one time.I really want this lid.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I hate paypal's fees, and have been screwed over by them before. I had bought something off of ebay where the shipper said they shipped it and never did. I never got anything, but since they had a nondescript shipping receipt, I lost my money. End of story, nothing more I could do other than deal with it.

Hate.

Hate.

Hate them.

So no paypal please.

I would rather burn the lid in my BBQ pit than deal with Paypal ever again.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i mean the paypal fees would be paid by me so you technically wouldnt be losing anything :).i can go get a money order but i dont want to send you one and someone else has already sent you money for the lid.are you doing $90 shipped or can you give me a total shipped to 60085.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts