Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year has started off great . I managed to get support from Pro Armor USA. i helped them out on a few problems and they offered parts with very good discount. After I bought the nerfs and skid plates for the T-ReXX (bugger). So got some more products for the 700xx and 450r. Any way they offer 20% discount on all there products to racers. Contact Kristina Lee at Pro Armor, If you are interested.

Anyway back to season 2 .
I am running :

Pro Armor everything (Obiviously)
Elka fronts, stock rear shocks
Elka/Fastway steering dampner
Kenda Klaw 20" rears and 22" fronts
ITP 10" rears.
OMF DWT 10" fronts. (may change these to ITPs)
Laeger 450r stem , spindles and hubs. ( I wish someone else would try this to see if it makes any differance. I think it does, but like another opinion.)
IMS 18 litre tank. (3 hours nonstop)
Renthal Quadracer bars, grips, Oring chain and 14t sprocket.
And of course the GoPro. (It arrived yesterday. :D)
This should be mandotary for all Club members.

Things I will buy during the year.

Probably the Big 3 from EHS Racing.
+2 Laeger Racing front A-arms ( talking to Scott at Laeger at the moment)
A set of 22" rears and 23" front Klaws + rims.
Quadtech seatcover.

I have about 20 races including 4 MX races later in the year. Trying to decide wether to take 450r or the 700xx. Probably take the 700xx to the first one and see how I do.:yay:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The rear stock shocks are good enough and don't upset the handling. If the fronts were as good as the rears , I would run both sets stock. The fronts are not upto par for tree dodging.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Give em hell Bax! Treat them like they are French and lay the smack down!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Looking hella good Baxter. You give them hell.

I'm considering running the WORCS 2011 season in the Super Senior class... yep, I'm that old.
What I'd really like is to run XC, but the AMA District 36 does not have an ATV class... yet.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
your 39 oh "f" your old...lol no kidding I am right behind you... :lmao:
I second phucknutz "Give Them Hell"[/quote]

I should rephrase this too. My body is 39, my mind is still in single figures.
Thanks all you young un's.:D

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hitting the big 4 0 this year. You know what that means. Over 40's class and alot more racing. Also qualify for the 2011 40+ class British Quad Cross Championship (MX). Looking forward to that, Sat on the line behind some of the best riders in my country and they can't figure out why the gate are rattling and the Earth shaking. Next to them is a daft bugger on a 700xx , smiling.:lmao:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hitting the big 4 0 this year. You know what that means. Over 40's class and alot more racing. Also qualify for the 2011 40+ class British Quad Cross Championship (MX). Looking forward to that, Sat on the line behind some of the best riders in my country and they can't figure out why the gate are rattling and the Earth shaking. Next to them is a daft bugger on a 700xx , smiling.:lmao:
You go Baxter!!:hey:

The big 4-0 isn't that bad. Wait till you hit the big 5-0 like me.:hey:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Please record some video on go pro or something. I will mail you mine for a month or so to record some. I would love to see that.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
hey 40's not bad I'm 41 and still kicking it like I'm 19... at least I tell myself that...LOL. Good luck Baxter keep the wheels a diggin!!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
baxter i am 42 and still giving it heck but i dont feel 19 maybe 29! good luck on your up coming season . i may try a crosscountry or harescramble this year in alabama,georgia,orflorida got to do more research first. icome from a motocross background,i used to race mx on dirt bikes back in the late [email protected] also did afew harescramble back then too.

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
At 51, I'm just looking for the fountain of middle-age.:hey:
Well, I wasn't feeling old before... Now I am. Am I the oldest member here at 61?

roadkill

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I wasn't feeling old before... Now I am. Am I the oldest member here at 61?

roadkill
Ahhh but young at heart !:D That's were it matters.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts