Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Who values the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution?

• I DO

Votes: 45 95.7%
  • I DO NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DO NOT CARE

Votes: 2 4.3%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, so who in here values the subject matter as much as i do? If you dont know what the subject matter means........then my question is answered.......If you value the subject matter then please tell everyone; whats your favorite firearm you possess?

Mine:
A genuine 9x19mm SIG P226-NAVY pistol which is produced by Sig Saur to the strict specifications of the United States Naval Special Warfare Command and issued to Naval Special Warfare units such as United States Navy SEALS and Special Operations Forces…” Has special Anchor engraving on slide, Stainless steel with Sig’s Black Nitron finish and phosphate components which resists salt water corrosion. Chambered in: .9x19mm/9mm Para. Fixed high contrast white dot sights, comes with 2 original 10 round magazines.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Anyone who does not value the total Constitution is a crackhead anyways and needs to live in another country. I carry a stainless smith and wesson 45 acp ( Go big and they don't git up).:yay::yay::yay::yay:

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have so many it's hard to pick a favorite. I am going with my Smith & Wesson .357 stainless.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm not that big into guns that I have a favorite to list, I usually get something new/different every year or so.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've gone from 40-50 guns down to six. I can't bring myself to part with any of the remaining guns that I have. Bushmaster AR-15 with matched barrel, Springfield XD-45 compact, S&W 642CT laser grip, Ruger P94 9mm with 30 rnd clips, 1949 Browning Belgian "Light Twelve", 1949 Remington M5. I will never sell these and will probably add more again. We should post pictures.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
This one ammendment makes all others followable, I will never give up my guns I enjoy shooting as much as anything else.................................................................. well except for THAT. I believe the politicians that worry about an armed society should be worried about much more than my legally owned firearms, like the revolving door criminals who should spend more time in our nations prisons not being let go due to technicalities or some bullshit legal loophole.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I dont have a favorite gun per se, but I do love them. I'm not one into modifying, or seeing how many rounds I can get off in a minute, as I did that in the military. But my fav big game hunter is my 300 WIN MAG (only as long as I wear a cushion on my shoulder), but best all around rifle is my 30-30 lever action. Don't worry, I am a firm believer that if they take guns from us, they might as well take our fishing poles as well.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have a glock model 20 9mm with 2 - 15 round clips. Still have to teach the girlfriend to shoot for when I'm not home. Well I piss her off often so maybe not

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
my dad has a 44 mag, desert eagle, and a ak-47 that he got when he was in Vietnam but he has to go though hell to get shots for it.....i got a renegade paintballgun

·
Registered
446 Posts
springfield XD-40 with a 4" barrel. I have a CC permit and carry on roadtrips, you can never be too safe.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Smith & Wesson M&P15 M4 Carbine!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
its not fair to make me choose i have to safe full and love them all equally. but if i had to choose it would be my Remington...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Too many to choose.. ar15's.. ar10, sbr'd and suppressed gsg 5, many 1911's... My favorite would have to be ( as soon as my paperwork is done.. ) My HK USC/UMP clone sbr'd with a gemtech 45 suppressor.

Heres a few of the newest for starters..

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I don't own a gun but believe in the right to bear arms. I think like everything else in this world the bad apples spoil everything. Whats dumb is even if you werent allowed guns same scum would have them...so whats the fuss... if you cant clean up drugs, really think your going to control guns! Leave the law abiding citzens alone.

I will be learning soon all about them at the shooting range, I have been told its fun :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts