Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 700xx, EHS Racing Head work, piston, cam, intake, proto type Barker exhaust, hiper wheels, Houser front long travel, Elka's all 4 corners Stage 4, Houser stem, anti vibe clamp, Pro Taper Bars, Pro Armor nerf's, custom gripper seat, ASV levers, Moose duel gasser throttle, 13,14 & 15 gears, hinsen clutch, extra ITP rims, 2 sets of ITP Holeshot XTC's. This bike is FAST! Make me an offer! Have photo's of build and dyno sheets! No gimmicks this is the real deal.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Honestly, I think you might get more out of parting it out, then selling it as stock.. You probably won't get what you have in mind, if you try selling it like this... but that's just my opinion... I'm also saying this because I'd like to buy some things off of it if you decide to part it.. haha

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I agree with Ceballos (2 times in one night wow). Anyway, considering you are a racer, I think your best bet would be try to sell it at a race. I am not knocking anyone here, or any craigslisters/ebayers, but a lot of people don't want something modified for fear of it being raced/beat on/improperly cared for. I know this from experience when I sold my 2 450R's a few months back. Luckily some kid wanted them so bad his dad paid top dollar, but I found if I am going to sell anything worked up, best bet is to do it at races, especially if you have a great reputation racing (meaning working on your stuff and taking care of it and people notice). This is just my 2 cents, and I know people on the forum would be interested, but ideally people on here already have an XX and probably for the most part wont want to buy another one. Good luck with the sell of it though.

·
Registered
528 Posts
if you part i have dibbs on the seat, orange nose piece and orange rims, its how im doing mine anyways and if i can get rid of "the other one" then that makes it better :D

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Dang u guys are calling dibbs already and he hasn't even mentioned that he was parting it out... by the way, I get first dibbs on something because I'm the one that suggested it.. lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Dang u guys are calling dibbs already and he hasn't even mentioned that he was parting it out... by the way, I get first dibbs on something because I'm the one that suggested it.. lol
i call dibbs on anything he calls dibbs on!:birds:lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Remington pays off his debt with hugs, just thought you guys should know.

:p
and everyone has been extreamly happy with their payment!:lol:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
not interested in parting it out, first 9000 takes it! worth twice that!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
What stock parts do you have and will they come with it? I may know someone that could be interested.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Call me 703 859-2324

·
Registered
287 Posts
Whats going on saling your xx!! So no Baja 1000?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Where is this bike at? What State?

What problems does it have?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts