Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday night at a party I was joking with a friend about how his Raptor has to watch out for the XX this summer(totally joking and rolling my eyes). His raptor has a high compression piston, st. 1 hot cam, intake, power commander, and dual exhaust. Apparently I struck a nerve because he started taking verbal shots at me below the belt and then later started a fight with another friend(fist fight):steamed:. I had to dig my knuckles into his nose to get him to stop fighting. The next day he called me to say how it was all because we were talking trash about his Raptor:cry:. He most likely will not be drinking with us anymore, haha:birds:. I know my XX wont beat him but I'll still race him this summer for giggles. Never really knew how important it was for him to be the fastest, guess thats why he put $2G into his quad. Pretty sure he has small pee pee syndrome, LOL:mad:. I'll let you guys know the outcome of our race this summer, friday I'm going to my friend's farm to test my top speed with an actual radar gun:yay:. I'll have my helmet camera on and take some video as well.:tup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Pretty sure he has small pee pee syndrome, LOL:mad:.

That's funny! I ran into one on another site a few days ago. Some people just can't take joking around. Sensitive crybaby pansy boys:eek:hno:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just because his machine is fast dosen't mean squat if he dosen't know how to ride it! That my friend is most likely his sore spot.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's ok at riding but I can definitely out ride him. He heard that I beat my other friend's built 660 and I'm guessing he's nervous. They have all the same mods as far as the motor, intake and exhaust goes. Funny thing is, he got into a fist fight with the other Raptor guy and I was the one who broke it up. Silly Raptor owners make no sense. Haha

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
As a former Raptor owner and fan, I have to say that I have never acted that damn stupid. Well, over something like that anyway!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
As a former Raptor owner and fan, I have to say that I have never acted that damn stupid. Well, over something like that anyway!
I don't think it's raptor-specific. Everything you can imagine has a fanboi following. Honda's. Mustangs. Camaros. Corvettes. EVO's. WRX's....you get the idea.

Some people interpret that when you disagree or say that what they have may not be the greatest, they take it as a personal attack on the choice they made. I try to stay away from that and remind people that do those sorts of "better than thou" things that most people make choices according to their circumstances. I drive a small pickup which was right for me when I bought it. Just because of that I don't think that anyone who drives a domestic or a fullsize is anything less of a person or reason that they are making up for something else. (duh, you know they are) :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts