1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'll be damned if ya done what I have... Don't hold out

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I can send it to ya, It's not to bad. Just got offshore though, It'll be a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Im even talkin about raising the spring seat bosses .200"(almost a 1/4").
I've got some spacers machined already I was running on your head. I'll be using them on my current head. There about the same height.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm away and can't look at mine, What is the stock bore on the inlet of the XX Bo?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Do you have the rubber boot with the head you have? If so what is the ID on the inner boot, Not the section that goes over the head port.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Considering the XR650r edelbrock carb is only 40mm I wouldn't think it would flow more. The XX has a 44mm TB stock.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Just got a measurement on the XR head intake port, It's the same as the XX. I wouldn't see it making any notable power gains considering the Intakes are the same. Tim or Bo, Do you know of anyone with a flow bench to test them and put this to rest or not?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
It's not a problem to build one, The funds to do so is the hang up.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm not interested in a billet head, I'd like to see some flow numbers though. Did you port the EHS head? If so, did you flow it?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm familiar with all of the in & outs of your last few posts. I was merely asking if there were any numbers on it, not doubting your build. I've done allot of research on the XR motor builds and was just looking for a number to reference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts