Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i snagged a 700xx service manual... ill make a .pdf copy and post it here sometime soon.

i figure it might be a good idea to have an area for members to access power commander maps ... manuals ... instructions ... ect

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Nice, yesterday I saved all the pics from the parts fiche in a folder, I'll post it later also

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well ..i got my manual ... and am taking it to Fedex Kinkos so they can .pdf it for me. I'd much rather they do it ...because scanning double sided pages is such a pain in the arse!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Are you unbinding the pages or just laying the book open?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they are undoing the book and will be in one pdf file to download for yall and print however you see fit ... or not print and put on your iphone or crackberry or whatever.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no ...its a rather big file ..and have been debating on how to post it...i would put it on a torrent tracker ..but i dont think yall use them ... how about rapidshare?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok ill post it on this thread when i get it uploaded.

·
Registered
186 Posts
trailin'me,
have you had a chance to upload the manual yet?
I'm going to install my Vapor this weekend and sure could use it.:D

Thank's
Alex

·
Registered
425 Posts
+1 for the manual..

and i thought i was the only guy in vegas with a 700xx...nice now there is two!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Any luck with the PDF?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm up for downloading the manual..I bought a new 3/8 drive torque wrench today with a 1/4 adapter..I need to get the right amount of torque on all the bolts that I have changed adding aftermarket stuff the past few days!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts