Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
I gave up on waiting and bought one from Helminc.com.
It's a good size manual and would cost alot to just copy it.
worth buying new!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Yea there on eBay for about 30 bucks and well worth the money!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I have a server I could host the manual on if someone wants to send it to me.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
trailin'me,
That's a pretty thoughtful thing that you have done. My service manual for the XX was close to $65.00. I knew this website had great people in it. Especially when I saw what kind of machine they are riding.
I asked Honda why they couldn't put their manual in loose leaf format but I'm sure you know the answer to that.
Send me a PM and I will be more than happy to help with the Kinko charges.
Thanks for a great service.
Very Respectfully,
Sid

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
trailin'me,
That's a pretty thoughtful thing that you have done. My service manual for the XX was close to $65.00. I knew this website had great people in it. Especially when I saw what kind of machine they are riding.
I asked Honda why they couldn't put their manual in loose leaf format but I'm sure you know the answer to that.
Send me a PM and I will be more than happy to help with the Kinko charges.
Thanks for a great service.
Very Respectfully,
Sid
Umm.... TrailinMe cannot be reached anymore, If you can get hold of him Andrew at Sonic would like his sway bar back he loaned him to try.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Umm.... TrailinMe cannot be reached anymore, If you can get hold of him Andrew at Sonic would like his sway bar back he loaned him to try.
Is there a story?:hey::confused:

·
Registered
333 Posts
So haonda denied my warranty claim for my cv boot. I'm gonna do it myself, could someone with a manual please look up the torque spec for the axle nut and let me know?? Thanks guys for ur help :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Scuzz had his dealer replace his... dunno whats different?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ya I don't know what's different either. He's supposed to be sendin me his warranty receipt and I plan on hounding honda about it once I have his receipt for the warranty.

But in the meantime I need the axle nut torque spec cause I'm ridin this weekend so I'm doin it myself.

·
Registered
182 Posts
?

Has anyone thought of taking a collection and sending the manual to office max or office depot and scanned and converted to PDF ? I would certainly do it if enough people helped pay the cost for it ? Maybe 5 or 10 bucks each or something?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Has anyone thought of taking a collection and sending the manual to office max or office depot and scanned and converted to PDF ? I would certainly do it if enough people helped pay the cost for it ? Maybe 5 or 10 bucks each or something?
I'm game.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Count me in on that too.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Ok I'm the Dumb one whats a PDF? Would be intrested if I knew what it was. lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
Ok I'm the Dumb one whats a PDF? Would be intrested if I knew what it was. lol
portable document format..... I think. Anyway, all it is is a way a document is formatted so that it can be read by anyone who has adobe software on their computer. Most likely you already have some version of adobe software on your computer and don't even know it.

So when someone sends or posts a pdf document, you will simply click on it to open or save it.

Hopefully this helps!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thanks now I'm a little smarter than I was. lol

·
Registered
984 Posts
Count me in on contributing for a PDF too!

21 - 40 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.