Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have installed pro armor nerf bars and I love them, thing is with boots on it is tough to get under the shifter. I have not tried moving it yet, can it be done? I'm hoping it is an even star so that i can remove lock screw turn up one tooth and re-install. Has anyone tried? I'm just hoping it is not a key way that that shifter only fits onto one line of teeth and I cant raise it at all. any input before I try so I know what to expect? thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
I tried this but had to lift my foot off the peg to down shift.I ended up putting it back like it was and loosened my net a bit

·
Registered
112 Posts
I tried this but had to lift my foot off the peg to down shift.I ended up putting it back like it was and loosened my net a bit
I have Pro Armour nerfs too and I did the same thing, moved it, didn't like it and then moved it back to original position and loosened the nets a little.

Jason

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I have Pro Armour nerfs too and I did the same thing, moved it, didn't like it and then moved it back to original position and loosened the nets a little.

Jason
+1 on that method. The nets on my brake side are much tighter than the shifter side. Moving the shifter up a notch made it too high for my taste.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.