Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone i was wondering are the shock covers worth buying or are they just a waste of money i personally don't see a use.

Erik

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
If you want to keep cleaning your suspension after each ride or hear them squaking during a ride than don't buy any but for the cost, it's worth it. At least with the shock covers, you just have to rinse them off and you're done.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Dude they are a hug plus. They save your shocks from getting all caked with mud and dirt. I have never had any problems with any of my past bikes with these covers on.

I got mine direct from the maker in Canada. They make most of the covers for the companies who retail them out. They were awesome to work with as well. I even sent them there first pics of a trx with the skull covers on them since they didn't have them.
http://www.shockpros.com

You can contact GARRETT with any questions at:[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I seen someone had some Honda shock covers, Where did those come from?

·
Registered
73 Posts
You can get OEM Honda shock covers for the xx from your local dealer. I think they come in black only with white lettering.

·
Registered
375 Posts
You can get OEM Honda shock covers for the xx from your local dealer. I think they come in black only with white lettering.
I have the Honda ones. They are a little short though.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm sure I'll be made fun of for this but do you have to take the shock off of the a-arm to put the covers on? sorry for being kinda slow...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts