Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know there is a thread going on "what gear do you wear" but I'm looking for advice on shorty boots. All I currently use for my riding boots is an old set of army combat boots. Very comfortable but they are getting really wore out. I want to get a nice set of atv/mx boots but I don't want the full length mx boots. The ones I am currently really interested in is the Thor 50/50 boots. They seem to have good reviews and I like the white/black colors. They shouldd match my Fox gear well. So does anyone out there have experience with those boots or other shorty style mx boots? Any advice would be great.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I am pretty fond of the Thor 50/50s, the Fox Comp 5 shorties and the Axo Slammer 2. Also the Alpinestars Tech 2 are nice but a bit pricey. They pretty much feel the same except for the AS which I feel support the ankle better.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I've been riding for more years than I'd like to admit and I would have to say that my THOR 50/50's are the best boots I have ever owned.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input, looks like the obvious choice for me is the thor 50/50's. I appreciate the input!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts