Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
I really like our DVX400 (LTZ400 in disguise) so I would be interested in seeing what they could do with a something like a LTZ700.

·
Registered
445 Posts
LTZ-700...........Coming Soon

Engine: Bore Stroke 104.0 mm (4.094 in) x 85.0 mm (3.346 in)

Compression Ratio 10.0 : 1

Engine 722cc (44.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC

Fuel System Fuel injection

Ignition Electronic ignition (CDI)

Lubrication Wet sump

Starter Electric starter

·
Registered
445 Posts
It's a little tid bit I picked up from somewhere........I guess only time will tell if it's true.

........got any XX builds with results yet?. We all know it has potential but want to see some dyno numbers.

Linc

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to see some as well. Ive had plenty of people call me on doing stuff to their XX' but no one wants to tear down because of warranty. The Yamaha guys seem to not to care about warranty near as much as the Honda guys for some reason. Ive had guys buy their Raptors on friday and ship me their cylinder heads on monday after a weekend of teardown.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same for the 700 Raptor. Even back in 06 I had plenty of guys send me cylinder heads.

·
Registered
445 Posts
The warranty excuse.......I don't get it. What are you going to do? wait for a year.

Stock or Mod, your warranty is only as good as your dealer.

It's a little gutless; they carry on about Honda reliablity but haven't got the guts to back it up.

Linc

·
Registered
44 Posts
Air cooled 650....pass.

Liquid cooling and a sra could have some raptor competitiveness.

I'm not crazy about anything Suzuki though. In my mind they are one step above Korean which is one step ahead of Chinese made things. That's just my opinion though....
:funny:

·
Registered
187 Posts
go fork out the cash and buy an xx, build it, and dyno it. When all said and done, let us know what the numbers look like..... lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was just giving OzLinc and VelociRapter a hard time for giving us a hard time about not wanting to give up our quads do to warranty and prime riding season to do expensive and extensive mods to our already awesome machines. Sorry double o xx, I should have quoted their message in my reply..

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I bought my T-ReX because it is a HONDA. I would not buy or race another breed because Honda's are bulletproof.The only Suzuki I would consider is the LTZ400 but it under powered and expensive to buy.Hey that's my 2 cents worth living in the UK.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts