Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see some picks and some reviews of what tires are working well for you guys. I am going to buy some mud tires and just want to see all options before I commit. I am liking the swampers in 24/9/11. Could all of you with 22+ in mud tires?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have some ITP Mud tires, I have around 1000 miles on them and they are still in good Shape. I will go outside a get a pic for ya in the morning or just look them up. You can find pics of them all over the net. I have them on my Honda 450es. I have used it for mud riding, trail riding and some rock crawling. They are holding up good and still have another 1000 miles on them. The key is to stay off pavement, it will wear the tires out really quick. I had a buddy ride his on pavement for about 200 miles and the tires were about gone. I have some Kenda Bear Claws on my 700xx and they are great. I hope this helps....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
These are the ones i'll be getting for mud tires... They're 22x11x10 if i remember right.

·
Registered
184 Posts
There Swamper Vampire, good luck on finding them thou under 120.00 buck per tire, i called all the places i seen them on the net that were under 100 bucks each and there out of stock for the 22/12.5-10s each place i called.

You should check out the GBC Gators, or Mud Machines, or Mud Sharks, Fox Swamps, Duro Excavators, Deestone Swamp Witch, Kenda Bear Claws Interco Swamp Lites (good for trails and mud i guess, but not for climbing)

Personally I would go for the Gators, Mud Machines and the Sharks, there easy to get, you go with a hard to get tire like i have you have to worry about flats all the time, or cutting the sidewall, I allways watch where i ride due to the tires on it now.

I DONT like ITP, thats why i didnt say any ITP products, I blew the damn sidewall out of a new Mud Lite XL that was on the Renny, and it was new because he had them on his Grizzly 450 and blew the same damn sidewall out on his, and i run the T9s wheels on the XX which bend if you look at them the wrong way, so yea, so IMO thumbs down for ITP. Only thing good they make to me is the SS wheels.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got some Interco Swamp Lites and so far I'm liking them. They dig in sand though so if you got sand around watch it. I don't so it's all good! I have them mounted on ITP T9s

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I got some Interco Swamp Lites and so far I'm liking them. They dig in sand though so if you got sand around watch it. I don't so it's all good! I have them mounted on ITP T9s

Come on! wheres your pictures of those bad boys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts