Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry to say but I'm putting my 700xx up for sale. Purchased new in 2010, used maybe 4hrs. It has never been seen the dirt, I only used on the City streets in the snow. I also have HMF pipe, fuel control unit, a-arm skid plates, chassis skid plate and air cleaner all new and in the box. I paid $5800 for everything make an offer.

Thanks Pete
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
I cant view pictures, it just ask if I want to d/load them. Maybe it would help the sale if there was a picture here to view like this...?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I attached photos through the ad, 5 of them. On my view I click on the ad and the pic's are there. I don't know how to do it any other way, I followed the directions, LOL. I'm in NJ as per the title in the ad.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Now that is a clean bike! What a great deal for someone looking for a 700.

Will you sell all of your skids separately? If so, shoot me a PM and we can work a deal.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Inkman101 pleasure doing business with you. Sorry to see you go but thanks for selling me this great machine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.