Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/kaw...700-yet-3.html

guys get in there and help me out im bein eaten alive by these diehard kawi lovers who cant deal wit the facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have put all the facts on the table and they insist on excuses. i proved stock on stock we would win now they tell me theres no aftermarket out yet so they would win either way! bullsh*T and they warned me for swearin so i told the moderator to scroll up and chek the dude out that swore directly at me and made little biatch comments to me and he just started talkin sh*t to me 2! so get in there boys 700xx allll day

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no help from 700xx ownser these guys just keep talkin how all the kfx700s are higly modded and will beat any 700xx im tryin to say mod for mod the 700xx will take it

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Why do you care so much? Do you really think you're going to convince someone that THEIR quad is inferior to your's, and vice versa?

Internet arguing is for 14 yr olds.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
arguin is the same wherever u r on the phone or watever. but i made my point took long enough but they admit we r faster now they r the ones who started the sh*t i just went in sayin the 700xx is faster stock vs stock and mod vs mod ur tellin me its for 14 yearolds go check out wat there moderators made tell me thats not childish!?

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Nooooo, arguing on the forums is much different. You have to be new to forums, its like this everywhere but here pretty much. Everyone here is level headed and doesn't make outrageous claims. I've posted several vids of me racing raptors to show whats up. Bottom line, even if you find a KFTank 700 and win on VIDEO they'll still come up with arguements. You really have to let it go and cool down. Dirt wheels straight up said stock for stock the 700xx walks away every time. They dont have this knowledge because its hidden in literature. lol

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nooooo, arguing on the forums is much different. You have to be new to forums, its like this everywhere but here pretty much. Everyone here is level headed and doesn't make outrageous claims. I've posted several vids of me racing raptors to show whats up. Bottom line, even if you find a KFTank 700 and win on VIDEO they'll still come up with arguements. You really have to let it go and cool down. Dirt wheels straight up said stock for stock the 700xx walks away every time. They dont have this knowledge because its hidden in literature. lol

So very true!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I raced one yesterday where I ride and I had no problem at all beating it. The facts are out there all over the place what one is faster.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
I raced one yesterday where I ride and I had no problem at all beating it. The facts are out there all over the place what one is faster.
It looks like the group he's talking to has a sick amount of money put into their KFX's. I dont think I've seen anyone spend as much money as they have on a quad. True ******* stuff. haha

·
Registered
537 Posts
But remember that it never takes any money at all to win a make believe race. All I know is that Dirt Wheels said the xx was faster so it HAS to be true:)

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Whats results did you expect from them? They purchased a kfx because they believe its a better ATV, Just as you purchased a XX because you believe its a better ATV. I'd have to say also your new to forums. Sit on your hands a bit longer and learn the lingo

·
Registered
187 Posts
If I owned a kfx i would belong to that forum but since i own an xx, this is my home, If the kawi guys come to our home and start crap, I would defend club 700xx, but I`m not going there to tell them their quads suck

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
You are about 2 years late on this fight. Before the XX was actually released and this site was in its' infancy those V-Force guys were all over this site. I'm sure those threads are buried in the archives here somewhere.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
but see it wasnt like that at all. i jumped in sayin stock vs stock the 700xx is faster which HAS been proven like u all said. the first 30 posts were people trash talkin nothin bout racin or anything just that they r better and talk shit. finally later on some dudes admitted it and i was like thats all i said. all they did was talk shit and they said some shit that pissed me off. like one dude wants to meet up and race then punch me in the face so i told him straight up i would meet up wit him if he wants to try that i will kill him fuk him. then they make dumbass remarks all the time im pretty sure thats wat a forum is for. discussing topics of your choosing in appropriate thread and thats what i did and they started some b.s. and put the actual topic off not me them fuk em and fuk the mods who talks shit too sorry for my language im just pissed how gay that it all was.

sorry if im not forum specified but maybe u guys should go ride more and psend less times making the forum rules fukin weirdos say wat u want on here its america

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
The V-Force is like a modern day Banshee. The hardcore guys put a TON of money into them and drag them at the dunes. The v-twin has massive potential. Good for them. If that is your thing, fine. I could care less about who I can beat in a drag race. But the Kawi couldn't hold a candle to the XX on the trails, which is what the XX was built for. Hopefully we haven't already seen the end of the XX though, which is the feeling I am getting.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
but see it wasnt like that at all. i jumped in sayin stock vs stock the 700xx is faster which HAS been proven like u all said. the first 30 posts were people trash talkin nothin bout racin or anything just that they r better and talk shit. finally later on some dudes admitted it and i was like thats all i said. all they did was talk shit and they said some shit that pissed me off. like one dude wants to meet up and race then punch me in the face so i told him straight up i would meet up wit him if he wants to try that i will kill him fuk him. then they make dumbass remarks all the time im pretty sure thats wat a forum is for. discussing topics of your choosing in appropriate thread and thats what i did and they started some b.s. and put the actual topic off not me them fuk em and fuk the mods who talks shit too sorry for my language im just pissed how gay that it all was.

sorry if im not forum specified but maybe u guys should go ride more and psend less times making the forum rules fukin weirdos say wat u want on here its america
Woa partner, settle down there. Its just internet warrior dousches talking trash on their website. Big deal. Everyone here knows the XX is the greatest atv ever built. lol:lmao:

1 - 20 of 167 Posts