Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shutterfly allows you to make a profile, add pictures and videos. I set up a site just for the xx and my vids/pics. I'm going to use this from now on since I've had issue with youtube and photobucket. Theres a message board and calender so I can update where and when I'm riding. Hopefully some members will be able to meet up with Crash21, Valk680, and I this year where ever we may ride.

http://xx700xx.shutterfly.com/

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Cool lookin page, Photobucket sucks. Never works good for me!
Do you know of a good way to convert Quick Time vids to Windows? I have tried a couple programs but they loose a lot of def. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool lookin page, Photobucket sucks. Never works good for me!
Do you know of a good way to convert Quick Time vids to Windows? I have tried a couple programs but they loose a lot of def. Thanks!
I'm not sure, maybe you can find something on download.com. I found file converters on there.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hate youtube! I'm looking for a way to upload video's that is better than youtube.
Try shutterfly and friend me on there. Its pretty sweet that they let you set up a profile with a calender and message board. I like it so far with the custom homepage too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts