Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here it is. Does anyone know if Honda does or will be making a REar Cargo rack for the 700xx, just like they did for the Honda 300EX. THe reson why I ask is because I would like to race the 700xx in the Utility Class in our district racing MX. If Honda made one for it like the 300ex then I can race it in that class.

Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thats a good question....I have saw some six-pack racks for it on AC Racing Website...just watch out of exhaust clearance issues!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
six pack rack

This seams wierd to me. I got the DG six pack rack late last fall. Went riding, had some cans on ice. And after like 2hours I stop for a drink and the cans were beat up from the crushed ice! In fact later some cans got holes in them. I know others that strap coolers on RXR and ride all day with out a problem. Has anyone else had this problem? I guess the fix is to use gell packs, or ice thats not crushed.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Racks

Boys, there are racks on e-bay to suit just type in Honda 700xx and search, I seen them the other day.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
you can get a cargo rack from prm or fuse atv racks

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Kinda thinkin that if Honda made a rear cargo rack , he could run the utes.
Aftermarket ones are cheatin'. :D
That's what I was thinking. He has over 100 post and from his sig you would think he'd know about the aftermarket ones. Does it need to be factory Honda parts to qualify as a ute?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
the fusepowersports racks look like stock honda stuff small round steel tubes painted black

1 - 11 of 11 Posts