Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here it is. Does anyone know if Honda does or will be making a REar Cargo rack for the 700xx, just like they did for the Honda 300EX. THe reson why I ask is because I would like to race the 700xx in the Utility Class in our district racing MX. If Honda made one for it like the 300ex then I can race it in that class.

Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thats a good question....I have saw some six-pack racks for it on AC Racing Website...just watch out of exhaust clearance issues!

·
Administrator
5,901 Posts
six pack rack

This seams wierd to me. I got the DG six pack rack late last fall. Went riding, had some cans on ice. And after like 2hours I stop for a drink and the cans were beat up from the crushed ice! In fact later some cans got holes in them. I know others that strap coolers on RXR and ride all day with out a problem. Has anyone else had this problem? I guess the fix is to use gell packs, or ice thats not crushed.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Racks

Boys, there are racks on e-bay to suit just type in Honda 700xx and search, I seen them the other day.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
you can get a cargo rack from prm or fuse atv racks

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
the fusepowersports racks look like stock honda stuff small round steel tubes painted black

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I could always email a friend and get some Honda Racing decals. He makes the Honda Aftermarket stuff,bumpers,nerfs and grab bars.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.