Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Silver Lake again!!! June 25...

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  yuseall4? 
#1 ·
Anybody up for going?:xx:

#5 ·
Ryan, I wont be in for that weekend. Lots of stuff going on. Looks like I am camping there on the 4th of July weekend though. Plus, I may be getting a new job back in NY ($10 more an hour) so I may be moving soon.

#6 ·
Yeah if you could that would help a ton! We are going to be there Saturday and Sunday. I'll find out who is going for sure but at minimum 2 of us. If you don't mind doing it

#7 ·
2 parking lot vouchers? im gonna be there so its no big deal... Ive got to get some for me to... just pm me your license plate #s.. that should be all I need.. and a ruff estimate of ur time of arrival... I will have other vehicles there that wont be in the park so we have outside transportation if yall need it...

#9 ·
I won't be going that weekend either. It will be too cold. LOL
I am looking to go 9 July 2011. It should be warmer then. I don't want to go on the 4th of july becuase it will be too crowded. Have fun and take some pics for me.

Anybody want to meet up on 9 July?

#11 ·
My sister just said the 9th is no good after she told me it was. I would be staying at her campsite. The 16&17 of July I have a drill weekend. 4th of July is too busy and crazy out there. How does the 23rd sound.

#12 ·
the 4th is when I will be out there....it's when all the girls will be getting drunk and taking their tops off. Plus, I am letting the new gf drive her rig w/ my quad in the back. HAHA.

#14 ·
What kind of truck Ryan? If it is from there, I may be safe to assume its a lifted one, slightly used.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.