Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading up to Silver Lake sand dunes with a couple of my buddies from the Polarispros.com website. Were are getting there Friday night and plan to ride all day Saturday and a little on Sunday before we leave.

Any and all are welcome to join us, we will be staying in the park campground.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
What park are you staying in? I am in Val Du that weekend camping. Will be on the dunes all day Saturday. There will be 2 of us XX's, plus another member from here said he is coming up, so that is 3. I will be on the beach a bit though as my shoulder is jacked up, look for a lifted newer 05 f150 w/ a pink got sand sticker on it, and that is where I will be. I am Chuck by the way.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what park it is, I am riding up with my buddies. I will keep an eye out for guys. There will be three Outlaws in our group, we are meeting guys with other Outlaws and Predators. I am pretty easy to spot, just look for a great big guy on an all Black Outlaw.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks I am going to have to miss the trip, my daughter broke her arm in her softball game tonight. Everything is still up in air with getting it casted, they don't think it will need surgery but I won't know anything for sure until she sees the orthopedic.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Im the other one goin... I will be there on friday night and all day saturday... sorry to hear about the daughters arm... hope shes ok and we see yall up there. Were stayin at the comfort inn in hart friday night.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Did they drop the rates or are they still charging $160 a night?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
it may be 138 in lower season... right now its prime and it was sold out last weekend.. Ive stayed there before and it is nice...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts