Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have'nt been out since. It keeps raining and snowing here. Plus it stays below 50 degrees. I keep waiting for it to dry up so I don't get dirty. LOL Then I will practice my wheelies. At least we both know its the age thing and not the machine. LOL

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I will let you know when we are going up to Black River Falls. I think early June is the first time this year

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
High speed trails. Like snowmobiling in the summer time. With some bars and such every once and awhile to stop and grab some food and drink. Black River Falls Wisconsin. If you search it on yahoo you should be able to find some trail maps. Hundreds of miles of trails! Spend most of your time in 4th and 5th gear. I love it! A change of pace from everywhere else

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
it sounds like the trails in Baldwin,MI where we go! they actually are snowmobile trails for atvs in the summer. Its about 45mins east of silver lake. Do you guys camp or stay at hotels up there? I might be able to break away and join you guys, prolly not my whole crew but at least me!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
There is both camping or hotel. I like the hotel just because the one we stay at has a 24 hour pool and hot tub and a McDonalds next door and they are relaxed about food and drink by the pools (at least when I was there) it is relaxing after a day of hard riding to do some drinking in the hot tub before bed! We will be going up there June 4+5. The weekend after memorial day. Spending memorial day at the badlands

41 - 48 of 48 Posts