·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Cool video that was a nasty little spill that guy took on the jump

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a chick and she clipped that other chicks tire and sent her rolling. Both girls and quads were fine

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
QUOTE=traitor08;93260]When are you gonna get a kill switch so you don't have to chase your bike down?[/QUOTE]
:funny: haha

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sweet. That reminded me how awesome of a weekend that was. I can't wait for the next trip.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Nice video, who's burning bike, that sucks! Did you give that girl a five or higher for her flip, lol!!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We didnt know the guy whose bike burned. Just a guy who was in a bunch of drag races with us.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My favorite part is seeing what hitting the whoops looks like in slow motion then seeing it in full speed. We were going over those in 4th and 5th gear

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
:rock:My favorite part was the scene where the bike beside you was riding that nice wheelie and kicking a roost at the same time.

·
Registered
370 Posts
what paddles everyone running?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Eric and I run ITP Sand Stars. Ryan has Skat Trac. Not sure how many paddles but that was him doing the wheelie with the roost. Those things dig in WAY more than the Sand Stars. Going the same speed his normal roost is almost double ours! If mine ever go bad then I will be buying a set of those!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Nice Vid Crash. The part where you guys are jumping, that is a nice hill to launch off from. I was hitting it 3rd gear about 3/4 throttle. But I went to the rest room and was coming back and saw this dude hit it and endoed it like the girl did, paramedics came out and everything. Thats the same hill my GF was driving her truck and scared the shit out of me, by turning right over the steep part at an angle, instead of straight on, I thought we were going to flip it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts