Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought a set of HAULERS.....i got the 22*11*10 and itp wheels,,, they work so awesome. i love them... i race built banshees, raptors,and more at the dunes and i beat them all....at first its a little scary when you turn because it doesnt want to turn...i ordered them from rocky mountain,,, and they said i would have them on a thursday but they were there a day earlier...great service from rocky mountain... i will order from there again....:xx::atv:

·
Registered
505 Posts
i race built banshees, raptors,and more at the dunes and i beat them all....:atv:
Whenever I read this on here it just makes me go chuckle, chuckle.:lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Whenever I read this on here it just makes me go chuckle, chuckle.:lmao:
the question is how built?? i have to agree with rappy built banshees make me look like im sitting still they kinda stupid fast at the dunes. but yes i have heard that skat tracks make a big difference.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I went with the skat trak extrems 22x11x10 8 paddle. I will be going to glamis on the 7th so I will see how they do.

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i didnt mean built like 100 plus hp. like some engine mods, exhaust just little shit like that..sorry guys....

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
well i didnt mean built like 100 plus hp. like some engine mods, exhaust just little shit like that..sorry guys....
just givin you a hard time.lol

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
It's amazing the stuff you see at the dunes! I saw a KFX700 stretched w/ 26" paddles and NOS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts