Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got skat trak on the hook for an 11" extreme paddle. The extreme is the high hp version of the kick ass "hauler".

Anyway the guy said the more ppl that ask for one the sooner they will build one. So everybody get to the skat trak website click on contact us and send an email asking for an 11" extreme!!!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Yep. Been there, done that: (From the 30th)

Here's something from Michelle @ skat track:

[email protected]

I printed out your e-mail for Larry in the Tire Department.

Michelle

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 8:11 AM
To: Sales
Subject: Paddle's for 700XX

Hello,

I'm writing you to please consider making tires for the 11" rims for a 700XX. The aftermarket rims that are available for the 700xx are too narrow and provide very, very poor hookup. If you need a set of rims so that you can mock them up I don't mind letting you all borrow a set of mine.
Thank you for considering this request, I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Gary

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet. i sent my request to [email protected] hopefully we can bug them into a tire!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Nice, I just emailed them too.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Excellent job guys. I do this a lot trying to get people to make parts for the 700xx. In this months edition of Dirt Wheels the did a comparo between the KFX700 and the 700XX and I was surprised to read that they gave the 700XX the win. (they seem pretty anti-honda to me) Anyway, the result of which I hope will be more aftermarket parts as more people buy them and want to make them faster.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Michelle from skat-trac emailed me back today, I asked if they have paddles for our stock rims or if they are going to make some.

this is what she wrote
My tire department tells me these tires are not available at this time. For more information you can call Larry at 909-795-2505.

Michelle

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Check em out.... Sweet!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I wonder what the weight is of those 12" c-series rims? Skat Trak already has some 23" tires available for a 12" rim (they were popular with the ITP D-Window billet rims that were out awhile back). That might make a good combo if those wheels aren't too heavy.

·
Registered
984 Posts
So far I've found, in itp sand star tires a 20x11-10 weighs 12.5 lbs. a 22x11-10 is 15 lbs. a 22x11-12 is 14 lbs. a 12x7 c-series 6 rim is I'm guessing around 7 lbs.( series 5 is 7.5 lbs. and the 6 is said to weigh less) for reference an AMS sand snake 20x11-10 is 11.43 lbs. The mystery for now is how much the itp .190's weigh.

Don't ask why I went through all this trouble to look this up when there is no sand dunes for a thousand+ miles from me, just nothing to do here at work but stare at the walls.:nuts:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm willing to bet that a Skat Trak 23X10.5X12 tire mounted on the 12" C-Series rim is lighter than the 22X11X12 Sand Star tire alone...

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
My crappy AMS Sand Snakes and the ITP .190's tipped the scale at like 13 pounds if I remember correctly.

I bet an ice cold coke that those c-series with Sand Sharks weigh more than the stock rear wheels.
Has anyone weighed there Razr's? I'm thinking the stock rims and razr's weigh more than the ITP's and skat traks

·
Registered
984 Posts
A 22x11-10 Razr weighs 17.3lbs. My guess is the 11" must weigh a little over 15lbs.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Shipping on both of my rims and paddles with Skat-Traks =

Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 04/13/2009
Shipped To: ROUND ROCK, TX, US Shipped/Billed On: 04/08/2009 Service:
GROUND Weight: 30.90 Lbs
Ummmmm... which rims and paddles????

And my local honda dealer just told me that if you send worn down knobby dirt tires to skat trak they will put paddles on them. havent verified with skat trak yet, but sounds like a good option (providing theres truth in what the dealer told me) for the 11" stock tire once its worn out some.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts