Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
skid plates for trx700 only 1 left!!!

hey guys I have a bunch of skid plates laying around. main plate, rear plate, a-arm plates, and grab bars. they are factory honda racing parts. all are new never installed.

main plate-$80---- retails $150
rear plate-$50---- retails $85
Front a-arm plate1 set- $50---- retails $100
grab bar-$50---- retails $85

will do an entire set 1 main 1 rear front and rear a-arm sets and a grab bar for $250-- retails over $500. i will ship but you pay for shipping.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
hey guys I have a bunch of skid plates laying around. main plate, rear plate, a-arm plates, and grab bars. they are factory honda racing parts. all are new never installed.

main plate-$100---- retails $150
rear plate-$60---- retails $85
a-arm plate 1 set- $40---- retails $125
grab bar-$50---- retails $85

will do an entire set 1 main 1 rear front and rear a-arm sets and a grab bar for $300-- retails over $500. i will ship but you pay for shipping.
Make offers guys... I need to get rid of these...

Not sure on your math skills but if I add it up its $290. So $300 for all is no discount. Great prices none the less. If you did COD I may want the a-arm kits. I have full skids now pro armor and DG fat a-arm guards, but like the factory honda stuff.

$100 front skid
+ 60 rear skid
--------------
$160
+ 80 for both a-arm kits
------------
$240
+ 50 for rear grab bar
--------------------------
$290???

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Lol... You're right... It was suppose to be $250 for the kit... My bad

Thats a sweet deal for anyone with a trx700 with out under carraige protection. When I 1st got my quad, someone pointed out the fuel pump and showed how easy a stick could come up and ruin your ride. So I went after market, with pro armor and dg, to save money. And still spent $399..

Front skid $120.00
Rear Skid $95.00
front a-arms $92.00
rear a-arms $92.00
----------------------
$399.00

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man... It is a great deal for folks with 700xx... These kits are very expensive if yOu go with Honda factory parts.. But keep in mind guys I can't give them away either..

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
if you still have these after Christmas, Ill probably take the last set. (i asked for a set for Christmas, dont want to end up with two sets).

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Damn, thats a good deal, if I wasn't still in the process of making my own UHMW skid plates, i'd probably buy these.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm interested if you can ship to Canada. Postal Code T0M 0J0. Let me know...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm interested in the kit. If you still have the one left? Let me know how to proceed...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok guys I'm all out of kits. I have belly plates, swing arm plates, and front a arm plates left but only a few of each...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts