Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i really like ricochet a arm plates but i like prm body plate You guys think the 2 different brands will fit together?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Shouldn't be a problem, the areas really don't contact each other. I have the DG fat series A-Arm guards front and rear, and the Pro Armour Skid plate for chassis and rear end.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow that looks good also, i think i like the idea of the prm skid being all one piece, any thoughts on that?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I got a PRM last week for father's day. Very nice plate. Got it mounted and seems to be a small gap between the frame and the plate under the motor where I seem to be getting a crazy vibration. Will take off this week and try cutting rubber tube in half and rap around frame bottom. Any other ideas to eliminate vibration. Its driving me crazy.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
My Pro Armor came with foam tape. Not much of a gap between plate and frame, but just place the foam tape where contact is. How big is your gap? Maybe try to contact PRM and see what there thoughts are. I know my front A-arm guards didn't fit quite so tight. So a buddy said he could grind down the stud, and then they would be tight. Instead I used a few short pieces of heater hose, cause it's reinforced. One day I may take them off and let him machine them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.