Balling Option: Full Exhaust, PowerCommander V, Velocity Filter

Baller Option: Full Exhaust, PowerCommander & AirFilter

Best Option: Full Exhaust & PowerCommander

Better Option: Full Exhaust & Optimizer

Broke Option: Slip-on and PowerCommander

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Yes, The PCV can be used with an AutoTune Module and mapping is a bit more detailed. The PCIII is fine if you don't intend on using the AutoTune Feature

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Thanks. I thought the pc5 needed another product added to it which brings the total cost to around 600. SO the only big difference is that the pc5 has a auto-tune and the PC3 would need to load 1 map at a time. Is this correct?
So if you have PC5 it would auto-tune for the condition you are riding in? Where as the PC3 you would need to load a separate map? I thought the tuning was based off of the aftermarket products you may have on the bike and not the condition of the riding area, or am I way off?

I just bought the UNI foam air filter, because I ride in coal dust a lot and didn't want any issue's.
The PC5 can be used stand alone, One of the other members has an actual dyno'd map for it also which is a plus. Even if you use purchase the Autotune Module you would want to use a map for a quicker tune.
Tuning is based off of performance alone, not riding conditions. (excl. High Altitudes)
The uni is fine with me also, I just recommend the Velocity if you need maximum breathing capabilities.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
You must purchase the Autotune Module seperately

1 - 4 of 4 Posts