Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i was just wondering what pipe to go with on my bike , i don't have alot to spend but want it to sound meener than stalk and breath easyer . I also will probly need a programer so any combinations that you guys have used and that work will be apreceated. just trying to get some advice on what and what not to buy thanks:xx:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Barker, sparks, hmf, fmf. People on here have them all, these are the ones I see at the top of the list. I am going barkers or fmf.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
If you just want a slip on I like the motoworks sr4 and it sounds great. I also run an ehs programmer and the ehs lid. I have heard the hmf and fmf and the hmf would be my nexy choice for a slipon.

·
Registered
392 Posts
FMF is a great choice. Good price, good sound, and allows you to add the header later on down the road where others don't.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys think ill save up and do the barkers big three

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Untill i can afford to buy the barkers complete big three combo, I settled for just a new end cap . only cost 32 $ and sounds mean ! may only be me but feels way more resonsive and nice to hear your motor by the exaust not the engine scream.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts