Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea... not quite that much water. =-P

·
Registered
481 Posts
It was Lloyds crowd we were out with.
I think the red one has been owned by the same guy for a while but dont know anything else..

·
Registered
194 Posts
It was Lloyds crowd we were out with.
I think the red one has been owned by the same guy for a while but dont know anything else..
must be a different rene..not many red ones about,,,my brothers bike ended up down your way a month or so ago...llyod was telling me it suffered a wee mishap

·
Registered
481 Posts
see you have front mudguards on your trx...great mod,had them on my renes and raptors..was it the ds650 you used
Nah, can-am are too troublesome.. lol
They are off a quadzilla pro shark 100.. had them on my rap, then refabricated the guards to fit on my honda..
wouldnt leave home without them..
so far two renegades, a kwak 450 and ktm 520 have also with the guards as they have seen how sucessfull they are on mine..

·
Registered
481 Posts
Took me all day to fabricate the metal work.. bloody pain in the butt..so sorry, didnt make a 2nd set..
Do have a pic of how they are mounted though.

Oops, just realised that the pics are of my old raptor, but mounted exactly the same on trx..
Leave at least 1" clearance between tyre and guard as front razr2,s expand by a good inch @ 70 mph !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Took me all day to fabricate the metal work.. bloody pain in the butt..so sorry, didnt make a 2nd set..
Do have a pic of how they are mounted though.

Oops, just realised that the pics are of my old raptor, but mounted exactly the same on trx..
Leave at least 1" clearance between tyre and guard as front razr2,s expand by a good inch @ 70 mph !
same as we done..good job..will need to find plastic guards before i do anything

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like how my thread became a how to modify your fenders... lol nice =-)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I really like those mud guards. They would also work as rock guards. Anyone ever see these as after-market items?
Thanks,
Sid

·
Registered
481 Posts
They are not available as aftermarket as fitting them has to be a bit of a bodge job..
My friends cut down some trailor mud guards which work and look fine..
the tricky part is bending and making fit the framework to support them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts