Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought these, and turns out I'm an idiot for spending money on tools when i need to pay off some debt. here is what i have:

MT454C-Multimeter
AWMBPH9-Allen Wrenches
AWBPH13-Allen Wrenches
112STMMY-1/4 Drive Sockets
PL300CF-Pliers
212SFSMY-3/8 Sockets
YA4050B-Oil Filter Pliers

You can go to snap-on's website and type in the part number to see the price, just over $750 total. These are all brand new in the wrapping. I would like to sell as a package, but will split up if there is interest in several tools. I know Im not going to get retail, so PM me an offer on the set, or the piece you would like, in case I decide to split up.

$550 shipped buys the package.

·
Registered
323 Posts
The Snap On guy won't let you do a return?

Returns of Product. Customers may return any Product purchased from this Site for any reason within 30 days of delivery. To return a Product, Customer must call 1-877-762-7664 or email a return request to [email protected] to request a Return Goods Authorization form ("RGA"). The RGA will provide detailed instructions on the return process.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt buy them from snap on directly, thought i was going to help out a friend and get a sweet deal at the same time, bought tools off him and now i'm tight for cash. just trying to get some of my money back

1 - 3 of 3 Posts