Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres what ive been up to these days:hey:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
RemingtonSteel,
Looking good! What year is that machine? Have you had it since new? Sorry about the questioning but it is so nice to see the classics come back to life.
Thanks for sharing it.
Sid

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
The 350x is looking nasty.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Is that a Tri-Z250?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Its not a 4 stroke. Its either a 250r or tri-z. I'm thinking r. And I'm wrong, it says yamaha on tank cover..

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Looking good bro, can't wait to get a chance to go riding with you and check that beast out in person.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
RemingtonSteel,
Looking good! What year is that machine? Have you had it since new? Sorry about the questioning but it is so nice to see the classics come back to life.
Thanks for sharing it.
Sid
no problem. its a 1985 1/2 yamaha tri-z 250. i bought it for $400 how it looks in the first pic about 3 months ago. trying to find a 310 big bore kit for it should be around a 50hp lil toy when compleated i hope

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Very nice! When is it going to be complete?
our "mancation" trip to sand mountain is set for oct 12-15 gotta be done by then but the money is going out faster than its coming in.lol (but really it will never be done!hahaha)

i know it may be lame but im super excited about the HCC seat gonna be similar to the xx but different those guys rock!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I was looking at the head lights my bad, that's gona be a nice bike when its done.

·
Registered
367 Posts
i know it may be lame but im super excited about the HCC seat gonna be similar to the xx but different those guys rock!
HCC is one of the Best companies I have worked with so far.

I was rushing a seat order.... My fault for waiting to the last minute.... She went by the color listed on AMR's web page on the shade of YELLOW and it was not even close :( I should have waited till I actually had the graphics and never :(

She is currently putting another together for me for pretty much just the cost of shipping.

Definately top notch customer service and very friendly person to work with.

I will always purchase from them in the future and will be promoting to my friends also.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BAM!!! sexy all over again!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Another Great seat!!!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
love the seat...When do you think the wheeler will be done?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
love the seat...When do you think the wheeler will be done?
wheels go on tonight to see how it sits with the new mods(footpegs levers and what not) sure im going to have to tweak them a bit and waiting on my pipe and custom brake lines is all!!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Glad you got the watercooled one and not the air cooled black and yellow one. I seem to remember the watercooled one had a hint of red. Could be wrong.
Still hate you for having a nice 3 wheeler! lol.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
wheels go on tonight to see how it sits with the new mods(footpegs levers and what not) sure im going to have to tweak them a bit and waiting on my pipe and custom brake lines is all!!
Cool bro, cant wait to see it. Im thinking about picking up a 350x or a 250r, dont know much about them but my dad had them both back in the day and I had a blast riding them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts