anyone get out and play in the snow?

here in oklahoma we got like 12" with 2' drifts

here is a clip of me trying to get around in the snow
the 700 did rather well i think paddles would have been better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tymHNasxPY8

·
Registered
369 Posts
nice i love riden in the snow but it is getting pretty deep around here now over 2 feet

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well I barely bumped the tree in the video and had to get off and pull it off plus rubbing the back tire on some trees

Other than that no objects hit I did hit some deep drifts and it pulled me towards the fence and my sisters storage shed but I shut it down before it got that close

Its about 2' deep here now I haven't been out since the other day the 700 has been my truck weight all week ill unload it later today and tear it up some more

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol looks like youve been pulling people out of the snow. either that or your really paranoid about your quad getting stolen lol

people around here dont know how to drive in this crap my truck is 2wd and i never had a problem

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol yeah I hear ya man mine fits inthe bed so I can lock the tailgate and I park between two vans and an suv behind me it would take several people to get it plus there is always trucks in and out of the parking lot.

I got to play around today a bit but it was 49* so the snow is melting fast making the trails slick I slid into a tree and hooked the back tire it stopped and I went over the bars and into a snow drift lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts