Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you call that snow?
yeah... i scraped almost my entire front yard and built a 4ft tall snowman too.

Comeon, this is Texas... we RARELY get actual snow here AND its gone the next day. It was 72* the day before we had 3" of snow.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
looks like fun! and hate to do this again but come on guys a helmet is not hard to put on slick road, asphalt, semi fast speeds it dont always end good. just want everyone to be safe!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like fun! and hate to do this again but come on guys a helmet is not hard to put on slick road, asphalt, semi fast speeds it dont always end good. just want everyone to be safe!

I agree. And normally we would. It was too cold for our Texas ass's to be out there anyway, we made that little video and got back inside.

The guy riding was actually in a bad quad accident that caused him to sell his raptor. He flew off around 65mph, landed in sand, but he landed on his ass and it folded him over. Didn't break anything, quad rolled to a stop, no damage, but he was on crutches for a week and a half. He was wearing a helmet then though.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
yeah it can happen to anyone even if they have all the safty gear u can still get hurt. i took a low tree branch at about 35mph to the face and it split me open pretty good a while back. learned my lesson

·
Registered
984 Posts
yeah... i scraped almost my entire front yard and built a 4ft tall snowman too.

Comeon, this is Texas... we RARELY get actual snow here AND its gone the next day. It was 72* the day before we had 3" of snow.
:lmao: At least you guys had fun with it while it lasted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.