Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I think (Sid) is about an hour from you, not completely sure about his mods but I think most of his mods are suspension.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I have a stock motor... stock exhaust could be put back on
If you are still interested in the rims and tires the rears are at Daniels and I can get the fronts to his place too. I'll do it for the price you PM'd me if you’re willing to take your XX to Daniel.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
your right bax

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
looks like we have a east coast vs west coast hp shootout for our beloved Honda TRX700XX

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Cheers Ace :tup:
Look forward to what he comes up with, and being a future forum sponsor. :lmao:
It would be great if we could get Daniel to become a site sponsor :hey: I'm not going to push my luck, I'm happy just having him around to answer my 10 dumb questions a day :nuts:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Cheers Ace :tup:
Look forward to what he comes up with, and being a future forum sponsor. :lmao:
1# Group buy on the +3 tb:lol:
2# Group buy on the 08700xx head work:birds:
Hope for the pcv maps to go with them:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
looks like we have a east coast vs west coast hp shootout for our beloved Honda TRX700XX
Damn don’t put so much pressure on me:lmao: Who's Eric building the XX for right now? I need to see his bank statements before I commit to a HP war against someone with a huge bank roll :lmao: Besides Daniel is just doing a little stock bore build for me :tup:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
dont know anything about a shootout but were gonna do our thing with this bike starting with a duner style sb/ss build of Mikes:hey:
:thanks:

Damn you went platinum already Daniel

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Hey Daniel do you know when Ceballos is bringing his XX up?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts