Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ever since i seen waynes quad i just knew thats what i wanted mine to look like.

well my hiper 10" bead locking wheels came in the mail the other day so i put the 23" razrs on them and procided to "baja" my quad

now i must say, when you do this ( the right way ) you must cute the arms off of your front fender mounts and leave only the part where the headlight and gas tank bolts screw into the mounting tabs

then cut your radiator guard 3 rows down into a nice "V" shape. I ll get pix as soon as my nerfs come back from pro armor and i get them back on.

my thoughs: I will ride this it looks ok but 23" tires are really tall.. i mean really really tall you will have to adjust your ride heigh a bit to make the quad look less tippy.

for the ammount of stuff i went threw, the baja look is not worth it in the end

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i like the look of waynes so why wouldnt i like that with mine ? but once i actully got to walk around it and then though " wow a branch would brake those silly little gray fenders right off " and various other things i though man idk how i feel about this

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
let me tell you,this spider can get you through those desert whoops and rocky terrain better than a stock...bad camera angle...but true, everyone likes different things

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well needless to say, i will end up selling the chopped radiator guard and mounting brackes hear in a week or 2

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well iam going to wait untill i get my nerfs back from pro armor ill go for a ride o two and know right then if iam gonna sell or not... and ill cut you a fair deal

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump added pix no nerfs as they are back at pro armor getting rewelede ( review on them comming soon )

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I thought about doing it as well... i think i'm going to keep all my plastics on.. but i do have a surprise coming for yall!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
lookin good hawk lookin good you got the look now you gotta walk the walk and go win that xc race!!

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I hope you don't ride in wet conditions very often. You will rue the day you decided to do that!
I shaved the front fenders on my Raptor and cussed myself every time I rode.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts