Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone from Saskatchewan Canada! Dagirl71 found me on facebook after someone on the forum mentioned my picture in the May Dirt Wheels mag.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had mine for about a year now. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Have had friends try to switch me over to other stuff. Never going to happen!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcome, "Dirt Wheels Girl". Glad to see you joined the site.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Can somebody post a link for the picture? I'd like to see it but not sure where to find it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome, awesome pic in dirt wheels.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yes "Maam" you've been the talk o' the club. Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I can't deny it, Nikki is my all time hero now. It saved me the aggrivation of being a class one stalker (I wouldn't honestly have the will power to search for someone LOL). So thanks Nikki,
And Welcome to the Club DirtWheelsGirl. I hope you realize you already are a legend, and probably didn't even know it. You have any mods on the XX yet?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
that was driver failure not her failure...:disgust:
I say that it was both!! Need new rear tires which she has but haven't install them as of yet :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I say that it was both!! Need new rear tires which she has but haven't install them as of yet :mad:
SLACKER!! who i ask who gets new pards and doesnt put them on right away???:lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
SLACKER!! who i ask who gets new pards and doesnt put them on right away???:lmao:
LMAO!! Ask her about her GoPro that has been broken since last October :lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i was wondering... i always get "yelled" at when i dont take mine out and take videos yet i havnt seen any from hers. it all makes since.:eek:hno:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts