Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In this picture are a full set of:
RAZR
Front - 23x7x10
Rear - 22x10x11

RAZR2
Front - 23x7x10
Rear - 22x11x10

Razr's all the way around on 11" rears or Razr2's all the way around on 10" rears???

My dilemma is if I sell the Raptor - Do I buy a set of 4x144 rear 10" wheels and use the RAZR2's all the way around or do I just use the douglas wheels I ordered and use RAZR's all around? Do I mix and match!? I ride in an environment that is dirt/mud/rock/sand/trees/hills - you name it, its within my 2500 acres

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sand sharks suck.

Get some skat traks. Sand sharks are OK if it's your 1st time in the sand but if you plan on racing anyone you'll wish you had non-molded tires.
I'm not even worried aboutthe sand tires. I needed the wheels for if I wanted to put the razr2 on the raptor.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So which ones should i put on the Honda?

Razr's all the way around on 11" rears or Razr2's all the way around on 10" rears???

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So 1 point for the 11's? I'm seriously thinking about getting the 10" wheels and running the razr2's all the way around now... whatchyall think?

And I wasn't TRYING to show off lol.... (but I could...)

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm seriously thinking about getting the 10" wheels and running the razr2's all the way around now... whatchyall think?

QUOTE]

I think that would be a hot setup as extended a-arms up front would match the wider offset wheels out back.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm seriously thinking about getting the 10" wheels and running the razr2's all the way around now... whatchyall think?

I think that would be a hot setup as extended a-arms up front would match the wider offset wheels out back.
Wayne says that it would be best to run razr1s on the rear and razr2s on the front. I think I need more side bite than a razr1 can give me but he said the razr2s get so much traction it would be hard to steer and just want to go straight. I like the razr2's better but we'll see.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I read this again and now I get what you're saying. Long arms in front. Stock arms in rear. Razr2s all the way around... Hrmmmm

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So thats the plan? Gary do you think extended arms on 4+1 wheels will work on our trails?

I'm thinking Ext A arms, 4+1 front wheels, razr2's on 10" wheels all the way around.

·
Registered
551 Posts
remember to get spacers for the rear...

Why would he need spacers he's got the ITP XX "specific" offset 10" wheels so the back will be wider anyways?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 28 Posts