Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A two brothers pipe from a 07' Suzuki GSXR 600...

I'm pretty sure this sits almost in the right position to bolt on. I don't think the pipe diameters are the same, but I can fix that. Also... this goes along with my idea for a center mounted exhuast... :D

I'm eating lunch right now, but i'll go out and see how it fits in a minute.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW this thing is loud! Does anyone know if it will be ok to ride with out a programmer till I get one?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Go for it. It will lean oout some, but unless you hold it wide open for a looong time, you will be fine. Yep, the 2Bros pipes scream....

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Man I know that thing must be ear piercing. I see it is repositioned in both pics, Is it permanent or you were still mounting it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think that looks better than the two brothers I have that is made for the XX. It is much shorter but is also larger in DIA. You can order Tips and spark arrester for that can I believe. If you can get a P1 and spark arrester that will bring you sound down to a tolerable level and make it less poppy sounding it also adds a deeper tone . That does look sweeet.

I would deff take a look at the plug to make sure you are not going lean.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Go for it. It will lean oout some, but unless you hold it wide open for a looong time, you will be fine. Yep, the 2Bros pipes scream....
I did some mid 5th gear runs racing out on the sand. No popping, no backfiring, no issues. I do need/want a programmer. I probably wont be going out again until Jan 10th, so that gives me some time.

That looks killer! Real short...I like it!

Got any pics where it meets the header?
I spent 2 hours looking for a collar that I could slip on to the factory header that made up the difference. Discouraged and on my way home I stopped in AutoZone who hardly ever has what I need and low and behold, this time they did! I got an adapter that is 1.5 to 2" I cut slits in it so the clamp could hold it on both side. The adapter fits over the stock head pipe and the pipe from the slip on fits inside the adapter. Works PERFECTLY!

Man I know that thing must be ear piercing. I see it is repositioned in both pics, Is it permanent or you were still mounting it?
The first pic was temporary (before i found the adapter) The 2nd picture is permanent, when the clamp almost doesn't cover up the "Two Brothers" logo.

Yes. It's loud. :D:yay::hey:

I think that looks better than the two brothers I have that is made for the XX. It is much shorter but is also larger in DIA. You can order Tips and spark arrester for that can I believe. If you can get a P1 and spark arrester that will bring you sound down to a tolerable level and make it less poppy sounding it also adds a deeper tone . That does look sweeet.

I would deff take a look at the plug to make sure you are not going lean.
Thanks! I think it looks better than the one they made for the XX as well.

Yeah i'll pull the plug in the next couple days. I know I need a programmer, but hopefully I can get one before Jan 10th. I'd be interested in getting the P1 tip and a spark arrestor - but 8" flames coming out are cool! :D

Pic from today -

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you cut the original pipe?
nope. it was ALL bolt on. I wanted to be able to keep the stock diameters in case I needed to put the stock muffler back on. I just hope my header fits this slip on :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2bros blk series will work?? And also does anyone know since the stock header pipe is smaller if an aftermarket one will work with same diameter as 2bros slip on?? Love the way that looks by the way. Can't wait to get that on my bike and hear it.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
A lot of the after market headers are different sizes, you would have to find out what size your pipe is and then maybe someone could be more help. A few headers I think I know the sizes are FMF 1 7/8 Barkers 2 Sparks 2 1/4. Double check before you order because I could be wrong.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts