Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just trying to see if anyone tried the CCP stabilizer yet, not out for the 700xx but it has been out for a while on the trx450 and it is awesome for everyone who has tried it myself included. It is not 3 way like the Elka system 3 or 5 way like the system 5 but still a good wrist saver and affordable. Anyone got a 450 and a 700xx so they can try it?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thats about half of what I paid for my Precision Dampener. Any takers yet?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great! Keep us posted when you fit it. Finish and quality is awesome on this unit, you wont regret it.

·
Banned
711 Posts
like i said it will be maybe a month or so... unless i can get him to sell me one for about 150 bucks , i need an efi modual and then i'll get this damper

·
Banned
711 Posts
just got an email today, they are makeing me one for the 700xx it should be done in a month and i will have a full review with tones of pix

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is good news hawk, you will definitely like it!

·
Banned
711 Posts
i hope so, when i go on trails and when i " pay attion to the stearing" i definitly notice where it is needed... a month seems like along way away to wait but... no biggie... iam also gonna ceramic coat the thing so its black to match the frame

·
Banned
711 Posts
my damper and review on this damper will be here around the second or third week of sept, they are in the process of making the damper mount as we speek so heads up every one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts