Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I liked the XX very much in the trails, I really missed 4wd. I found someone nearby who was looking for one and we made a deal. I'm trying to find a 08-10 Can Am Renegade 800 R or X model. If you see one near you, let me know. I went and looked at one yesterday that was listed as being in near new condition and it was a pig...bent rims, filthy, etc....I'm pretty picky so whatever I buy needs to be clean. I'll pay a little more to find a nice one.

Thanks

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I loved that it was lightweight, I liked shifting, it handled better than anything I've ridden and the power was simply amazing even totally stock, but I really need something I can put a hitch on to use around the yard a little and still go out and play on the trails 4-5 times a year. It also looks better than anything I've seen...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Honda dealer has a new 2010 Rene xxc. I can get a price for you if u want.
Might be a little far for me! I can buy a 2011 800R for $8400. The X really only adds shocks which I can do myself for a lot less than what they're charging.

But ya...what the heck...ask them...can't hurt.

Thanks much!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i just tried to get my buddy to buy on i guy here in twon sold an 08 xc for $2500 and it was clean.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just tried to get my buddy to buy on i guy here in twon sold an 08 xc for $2500 and it was clean.
Uh....There are hundred of these listed online by scammers for under $3K, but no one sells one that cheap unless there is something fishy going on.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
nice! i like the color.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice! i like the color.
Thanks...I didn't want black or yellow...everyone has one of those. I actually have a chance to sell it for $700 more than I just paid for it...local guy looking for one wants to come see it....could be the shortest ownership in my history!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
nothing wrong with making some money thats for sure.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So how is the new ride? Mike wants one but now he is talking jet boat...(think thats what it is called)
It's like riding a 500 up Cadillac thru the woods. It turns on a dime, has ridiculous power, I love not having to shift or play with the clutch in the technical stuff and the visco lock front diff makes it unstoppable yet I can slide it around like a sport quad!

I love it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts