Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Some shots of me on my 250R at Glamis New Years 2008

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Mouse Driver 
Count me in for that! Let's go to Little Sarah in Oklahoma this one!
Been there, done that...was NOT impressed. It's mediocre sand dunes with a shitty town surrounding it. The whole place was a dump. I would only go back if I had a toy hauler and knew I wasn't going to be staying next to some morons.

Camping in a tent is 3 kinds of miserable with the sand blowing in on top of you all......friggin....night.

It was worse.

If you don't have a camper or someplace to wash your ass and wipe it that is your own expect the worse.

The campground that I stayed in had 100+ sites at like $30/person per night...no showers and only two porta potties. The porta potties never had toilet paper in it, instead they had clothing that people had torn up to wipe their ass. The showers in the state park section were pay and had a line of people who were totally inebriated waiting. So there were 20+ outside the building and 20 in the area immediately outside the shower curtain talking about having sex with each other because they were mostly naked. I don't think they were gay, I thought they were just drunk and bored. I was neither. Avoid all that shit by dragging your own shower and toilet with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.