Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never calcule that so i'm curious to know waht is the 0-60 mph for a stock 700xx!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
What about with the ehs big three? How much does that help with the 0-60? Just curious as i dont drag race but knowledge is knowledge.

·
Registered
528 Posts
faster than a civic,and a mazda protege'....and i have that documented on vhs, and a police warning to prove it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm not sure if 'civic' and any variation of the word 'fast' can be used in the same sentenceQUOTE]

Really??? I beg to differ. Take a gander at this video and let me know if this 4 banger isnt fast enough for ya...

Ignore all the talking and just watch the racing part. This is a streetable civic and runs 9 second 1/4 miles. Have to say thats pretty fast IMO.

Im not trying to start a despute about domestic vs import bc I love both. But yes imports even civics can be fast.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Greg, I think he was busting Wizky's chops.

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
You can make a KIA fast if ya throw enough money and boost at it. OP wanted to know the 0-60 on the XX lol.

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
You would have to have the acceleration curve. All I could tell you about that is it would be >a Yamaha curve.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I got the math.
Figured all of em and slowest in feet to 60 was 343' 9" (which IMO is about 6.5 seconds)
Fastest was 313' 3/8" (which IMO is a touch faster than 6 flat)
Average was 328' 3/8" (which is about 6 seconds flat)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I got the math.
Figured all of em and slowest in feet to 60 was 343' 9" (which IMO is about 6.5 seconds)
Fastest was 313' 3/8" (which IMO is a touch faster than 6 flat)
Average was 328' 3/8" (which is about 6 seconds flat)
Are you figuring an average acceleration to get those numbers?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts