1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! That could be a great deal, they also stated that they different colors? Guess they more damage plastic.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
im not gana bid till the last secon..... if it still under 200

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yepp! good deal... I just thought funny that after I bought the white fenders someone is selling theirs cause they came in blemished, and have to get new ones... I guess I soon wont be one of a kind... :disgust:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Do like I'm going to do, put some graphics on them. Then the bike will be personalize.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Most more pics of your quad. I wanna see them!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
not gonna lie this kinda sucks. anyone care to take bets on wether or not we end up paying more for these than newones??

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Why would you pay more? Wouldn't you just buy them from maier instead?

·
Registered
667 Posts
it is funny, everyone is worried about how there quad looks, I have cut off my fenders, missing the front cowel, scratched up and dirty. But it is lightning fast! I quess my focus is different that most. Not that i see anything wrong with bling but not my focus.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
ahh, So how much faster has cutting the fenders made you?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Now, now Dave

We also like the power and speed but looks do also appeal most people, just look at our cars/homes/clothes that we own. 75% of the time is to appeal to others around us. I for one, do it for myself, if I like it, I buy it.

·
Registered
667 Posts
well smoothie, when you ride at speeds exceeding 90mph the fenders will slow you down alot. the cowel was torn off by wind from high speeds at Parker, thanks

·
Registered
667 Posts
I didn't say anything was wrong with it Nash, I do drive a F150 Limited with 22" rims! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Lmao!!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Just ruffling your feathers, The only problem I've had at the top of fifth gear was somewhere to go.

·
Registered
667 Posts
i removed my feathers, high speed low drag! lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
ive been pushing 90+ going down hill on some dunes with my fenders on but not for long periods. and as far as looks go yes i do have an issue with looking good i admit i spent 10k on my trucks paintjob. but the get up and go isnt that bad either.lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HAHA! I plan on buying a secon headlight assembly (and grill) and new nose cowling... One for the desert and one for the woods... haha!!!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
So who ended up with the white plastics they went for 127 not bad for both.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts