Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, had a kinda close call this weekend.

Was riding along the first part of this trail, and on the left hand side about a foot off the ground there is this concrete cylinder (not sure why its there) sticking out, and I barely caught it with my tire. This jerked my bike hard and sent my foot off the peg and instantly under the bike. Thankfully it just rammed my calf against the foot peg really hard, but it could have been worse

And the thing is I have been wanting to get nerf bars just didn't have the cash to put into them :disgust:

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I got the Alba nerf bars for my 700xx. Good price and good nerf bars. For some reason I had a major problem with my left foot coming off the foot peg many many times. I got tired of running over my foot nearly everytime I rode, so I got nerf bars. Problem solved. Personally, I think nerf bars should come standard with any ATV. For safety. But that's my opinion.

I'm glad your ok. The last time I ran over my foot, I was sore for weeks. I made up my mind right there and then to get nerf bars asap.

Shonie

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My foot came out of it fine but my calf sure is sore. Definitely going to take that as a warning that I need to get some

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
My foot came out of it fine but my calf sure is sore. Definitely going to take that as a warning that I need to get some
I didn't waste any time and got nerfs (actually side bars) right away. I kinda like being able to walk after a ride. I got PRM side bars, but you might like their nerfs... 4 or 5 strap colors and alumin or powder coated (7 colors)

http://prm-atv.com/MN.asp?pg=products&specific=1874&from=115

roadkill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts