Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i bought the rear anti roll a arm from sonic racing, would it give me the extra width i need to turn like an atv with a swingarm? thats what im looking to do now.

·
Registered
136 Posts
If i bought the rear anti roll a arm from sonic racing, would it give me the extra width i need to turn like an atv with a swingarm? thats what im looking to do now.
The anti roll bar does not make anything any wider. It stiffens up the IRS system so that it doesn't roll as badly.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
The anti roll bar does not make anything any wider. It stiffens up the IRS system so that it doesn't roll as badly.
:stupid: I kinda like the roll of the XX though. Once you get used to it, when you think its about to roll - its actually digging in to plant the power.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sounds like the rear anti-roll bar should be the first of the two you should get (it is also a few hundred dollars cheaper @ $450..... front = $765). Sonic claims that "Just the rear bar will make your steering magnitudes better but the whole system (front and rear) will make it handle like a formula car."

There are also a couple of videos that explain a little about the anti-roll bar on youtube...... type "sonic anti-roll" to see these videos

1 - 8 of 8 Posts