Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone watch this. i saw the ad at the bottom of one of the pages to buy season 2. season3 premieres on sept 7th im kinda addicted lol great show, they only make one season a year tho that part really sucks. but overall a pretty cool show. plays on FX.

·
Registered
217 Posts
anyone watch this. i saw the ad at the bottom of one of the pages to buy season 2. season3 premieres on sept 7th im kinda addicted lol great show, they only make one season a year tho that part really sucks. but overall a pretty cool show. plays on FX.
:yay:

Wife and I love the show
THAT SHOW OWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my wife have been hooked since the beginning!! Jax is awesome! And Katy segal rocks!! The sopranos on wheels with way more action! Can't wait this year!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
we wacth it also . great show. f x is a good chanel. cant wait to see this season............

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Warning if you live on the west cost and havent seen the premiere yet do not read!!!!

West coasters beware this is somewhat a review slash reaction it contains parts of the new season and will give shit away and ruin the episode for you. so if you are like me and hate that... you have been warned...

Sons of Anarchy- GREAT AMAZING AWESOME EPISODE. the first hour was super slow fvor a season premiere, IMO. But the last fifteen minutes made up for all of that, i cant beileve Hail was killed!!!!!!! He must have wanted to much money this season lol. glad to see Abel alive!! Gemmas castration, hehe. OMFG I cant wait for next tuesday already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Great show! Been watching since the beginning. Last night was crazy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts