Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all......

I am a coming from the dark side (2006 Raptor 700R) and I wanted to say Hello.....

I am in the process of pulling the trigger on a 2008 700XX as well, considering the prices are superb right now..

I wanted to get feedback on where to purchase or who has the best price in my area.....(Kennesaw, Georgia) as we just recently moved back about a year ago and I am not familiar with the local dealers.

I was considering Lawrenceville Honda (advertised $4099 but not sure if it is OTD), but I see everyone praising Southern Honda in Chatanooga for their prices and service..

Any feedback would be appreciated. I will be financing this as well..

This will be replacing my stolen Raptor 700R that was taken off my trailer (we did not close on the house yet) the day after we moved back to Georgia....

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the Site! I'm not sure about the dealers in your area but good service is always worth a little bit extra.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the site...I hope lady karma gets those who stole your raptor! that just sucks!

Well I am looking at the bright side...It will be replaced by a Honda...which I have always ridden since I was 13 years old.

but Thanks for the welcome everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
80 Posts
From one newb to another welcome. I like Southern, bought a couple of things from them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well....The quad is finally home after a nice drive to go pick it up.....I have gone to the garage 10 times just to look at it.......I almost dont want to get it dirty when the time comes...but anyway

Here are some pictures...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice i just bought one last week and these things are awsome for the price. Wish i would have checked out the sight i paid 4500 here in greenville sc at powersports of greenville but it was the last they had and what i wanted but i would have drove to georgia to get those prices.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice i just bought one last week and these things are awsome for the price. Wish i would have checked out the sight i paid 4500 here in greenville sc at powersports of greenville but it was the last they had and what i wanted but i would have drove to georgia to get those prices.
I actually went to the Honda in Tennesse in Chatannooga...About an 1 1/2 hours away off 75 North...

I almost did not get the promo though...They were not sure if they were going to extend the sale...There were only 3 left in stock of the 9 that they had....

They did have 2 black ones with aftermarket equipment on them but for a lot more money....

·
Registered
80 Posts
I actually went to the Honda in Tennesse in Chatannooga...About an 1 1/2 hours away off 75 North...

I almost did not get the promo though...They were not sure if they were going to extend the sale...There were only 3 left in stock of the 9 that they had....

They did have 2 black ones with aftermarket equipment on them but for a lot more money....
Congrats. I was going to buy one of those black ones when I got mine a few weeks ago. The parts on those black ones are pretty good, and I'm not sure I saved that much by not getting one already done. Although, I will have black powdercoated stuff and a steering stabilizer.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to site Cobra..Man, you had to go and get that black/Red didn't you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Yeas Kennesaw is the town where it is the law that each household have a gun...It is not enforced of course, but 20/20 with Barbara Walters did do a story on my town...It is supposedly one of the safest town to live in...

Luckily I am obeying the law on this one...HAHAHAHA

And Thanks for the welcome

'Welcome to site Cobra..Man, you had to go and get that black/Red didn't you..."

Yes my wife talked me into it.....I also actually wanted the true old school Honda red color....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts