Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending over 2 months under ground and you come up and only see your mistress and not your wife, should you be alarmed? :eek:hno: WOW!!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
as long as there was some secondary air flow such as a small amount of vent coming through or a busted air header pipe would of been fine i am guessing just hope they took a big crib with them that day our refuge chambers have 36 hours worth of air in them once you run out of mine air that 36 hours will be for 18 people so if there is 9 people in there you can adjust the flow ratio to last 72 hours and so on also one thing they had in there favour is that they had 1km of tunnel to move about in however it would be hard to take being stuck down there that long 12 hours is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
yall gona make me wake the mom up... stop maken me frickin lOl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
i would be asking for a threesome
What makes you think he didn't already have threesomes while he was down in the mine? He had to do something to pass the time.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
you are one sick man roadkill
No "sick" is , Is it not illegal to jerk off a minor ! :lmao:
Even I am cringing at this one.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
No "sick" is , Is it not illegal to jerk off a minor ! :lmao:
Even I am cringing at this one.
I tried not to laugh.. i chuckled a bit. fail me.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Will they ever go back to the farm animals?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Will they ever go back to the farm animals?
Seems like I'm not the only sick mind here. I guess we'll all have to wait for the book or movie to come out to find out what really went on down in that hole... If they tell the truth that is. I know that they all made some kinda deal... But, how long will that last before one of them breaks the deal by being the first one to try to cash in?

roadkill

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.