Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Sparks Racing XX6 exhaust (big core) in the mail and thought I would share a few pics. I called Sparks at 5PM on Tuesday to order the custom big core (they have none pre made) and it was at my front door today, no one could ask for better service than that...Thanks Sparks Racing. I will be putting it on my XX on Saturday and Daniel will get it on the dyno to compare it to my HMF setup.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Nice piece!! glad they finally gave in!
Talked to someone different this time and he said yeah no problem I'll get it put together tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow. He said the other guy probably thought I was asking for the drag race core they offer for the Raptor.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think i need to change professions!
:lmao: I'm sure you are just smarter with your money, I spend it as fast as I make it :nuts: I need to put myself on an allowance.

·
Registered
239 Posts
What did that run you $$? My friend has the sparks muffler on his 450R with the big core (and the packing burnt out completly) but it is friekin loud!! and yes the tip blows dirt right in other peoples face lol

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What did that run you $$? My friend has the sparks muffler on his 450R with the big core (and the packing burnt out completly) but it is friekin loud!! and yes the tip blows dirt right in other peoples face lol
$545 shipped. If anyone gets close enough that the tip is blowing dirt on them they are going to hate what my skat trak extremes already did to them lol.

·
Registered
239 Posts
honestly thats not a bad price at all....

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was very happy with the price and it was basically at my door the next day. It’s a little ugly compared to some of the other options but I’ll give up some style for the Sparks performance and sound anyday.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Matlock used to run a large core exhuast and found more power in using a smaller one. He didn't have a large build but if you get a chance to dyno and compare the results it would be useful for everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
x6 and x6/big core./... xx6 not made for this bike
What a dream crusher you are...I'm still calling mine a XX6 :lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Matlock used to run a large core exhuast and found more power in using a smaller one. He didn't have a large build but if you get a chance to dyno and compare the results it would be useful for everyone.
I remember reading something a long time ago that he had a custom big core made and it lost power so he ran a HMF exhaust. If Ceballos makes it up on Saturday maybe he will let us dyno his Barker against the Sparks and HMF.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I have the X-6 and the XX6 Sparks. I am running both on the dyno and will share all the results. If i have time i might run the Barks also, donations are welcome:D
Anything done yet on this I'm so curious a tuner around me just pissed me off about the barker pipe...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts