Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose anyone have the Sparks Racing full exhaust? I have a full HMF and I was told that the Sparks Racing exhaust makes a lot more power then the HMF.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Not bad for the price but I wonder how loud it is? We have too many places that check and complaints about DB level.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been looking around to get one for my wifes 400ex and everyone that I talked to that had one on a 400ex said that it is one of the loudest exhausts if not the loudest one for a 400ex, so im guessing the same would apply to a 700xx.

·
Registered
734 Posts
It is the best non-dual exhaust for the raptor. It is very loud though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Any good exhaust that makes power will be loud. I wish Nmotion would make a pipe for the xx because thats what I had on my yfz450 and it was REALLY LOUD but it ripped.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Any good exhaust that makes power will be loud. I wish Nmotion would make a pipe for the xx because thats what I had on my yfz450 and it was REALLY LOUD but it ripped.
I'd say a good exhaust makes power without being loud.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have one of the first ones out.It performs really well with a SPARKS map.It is very durable and it uses a double mount not a single like others.I pre-ran San Felipe with it and it held up really well.Sparks puts out a great product and has great service. VERY,VERY,VERY LOUD.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think im going to keep my HMF exhaust. I just dont think the Sparks will give me that much of a gain for it to be worth the time and money.

·
Registered
734 Posts
If not going into the engine then the HP diff will not really be that noticeable. If you do then you will definitely see an improvement.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am planning on going into the engine. So I guess I should sale the HMF and get the Sparks, I just wish Sparks made one in black. Would Sparks be the best exhaust to go with?

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Looks like I need to get a Sparks or a Barker. Do you know of a shop in SoCal that can do some engine work and tune it? I have emailed Trinity Racing 3 times and they have never wrote back and when I called them for pricing they told me they would call back and never did. Thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Looks like I need to get a Sparks or a Barker. Do you know of a shop in SoCal that can do some engine work and tune it? I have emailed Trinity Racing 3 times and they have never wrote back and when I called them for pricing they told me they would call back and never did.
In SoCal you can contact Daniel (DL700) at http://www.highdesertdyno.com/
Have heard nothing but good things from him.

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks a lot guys. I think the stage 3 kit is going to be what I get. I will wait and see what kind of numbers I get on the dyno before I decide to switch my exhaust and optimizer or not.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts